Sunday 23 September 2007

seeking

I have begun to seek knowledge
the soil I seed my my seeds in
is that of firm of faith
the more I seek
the seed starts to grow
the roots is watered
with firm prayer
as I ask
as I seek
the more I receive
the more my mind grows
the more I have hope
that Islam is truth
the seed is growing
as I continue
I stay firm
I slip at times
but then I go back to water
the seeds with what I watered with them first
faith
prayer
and
conviction
eventually their will be Branch's
each branch representing
truth
each branch explaining that which is false
by Allah the tree will stand firm
watered with iman
watered with conviction

3 comments:

Organica said...

love it.

nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

Very nicely written. Inspiring words for the month of Ramadan!

Ma'as salaama,

nuh ibn

Anonymous said...

Lovely, dear Sister :) May Allah always answer put faith, prayer and conviction in your heart.

Ya Haqq!