Sunday 10 June 2007

Satan

when i could see Satan in the front
he would come to me from the back
when i recognize him their
he would turn and come to me from the left side
when he realizes i realize his presence
he would turn and come to me from the right side
when i find him their it seems theirs no end
he finally decides to pretend hes not their
but i knew he was their
and he knew i knew he was their
breathing fire
fire of hatred
fire of bitterness
fire of jealousy at how Allah chose me over him
simply because i am human
i can feel him almost breathing down my neck
making me feel sick
he would shift and slide down to the soles of my feet
shaking me every time i walk
telling me you cant get away from me
you will have to fight me till you die
sometimes i would recognize him
sometimes i cant
but i still know hes their
just not sure were
he trys day and night to bring me down
when i see him deceive others
and they cant see it
i scream it is SATAN I TELL YOU !
IT IS SATAN I TELL YOU !
my screams fall on deaf ears
i fall to the ground
my heart filled with utter sadness
how sad is this world
how deceptive this life truly is
something strange started happening to me at that point
a ray of light cut right through to my soul
a little bird perched on my soul
sang to it
sang to it hope
sang to it
sang to love
sang to it
sang to tranquility
its OK
its OK
just keep holding on to that rope
the rope of Allah :)
i say this with nothing on my face
except a smile
a smile of tranquility in all this grief

No comments: