Tuesday 19 June 2007

Trials

Allah's trials just keep on getting bigger
Now the trial am going through is the hardest ever
makes me scared what the next trial is going to be ?
Oh Allah i know you are trying to teach me something
Please let me figure it out so i can taste peace
to be patient ?
to leave ?
that is the question
Please let me figure it out
so i can taste peace
I'm getting tired
i know i shouldn't complain
if i don't complain to you
then to whom can i complain ?
My mind is running wild
analysing each and every situation
Scared of failing this trial Allah
scared as hell
iv failed trials before this
I don't want to fail this one
I hate regretting
I'm tired of learning
learning through pain
please get me out of this molehill
that i have dug so deep
I feel like falling inside
covering myself with whatever soil is their
'thou shall not exist anymore'
The world is better off without me
it doesn't need me
with my dramatic 'drama' scenes of my life
But off course that is haram
Islam teaches you to face things
rather then run away
decisions have to be made
whether their wrong or right
you must deal with the consequences
sadly that's life .




1 comment:

Blogger said...

Walaykum Salam! :-)

Yes we surely do share the same taste!

I too pray the same dua to Allah Taala to help me pass His trials :)

I pray you pass yours!