Monday 18 June 2007

early 20's crisis

I'm 22 , i feel like am going through a mid life crisis . No am not am going through an early 20's crisis , when i turned 20 everything came well crashing down . my thoughts and feelings completely changed . i changed , i feel like well a new person . I don't feel the same am new .iv discovered myself my passions in life everything i should have done in my teens now i have to do it now . now i have big decisions to make inshallah may god make it the best one ameen . If these are the feelings am going through in my early 20's what am i going to have to deal with in my 30's ? who's to say I'm even going to live that long silly thinking about such things .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First thing I went through when I turned 20 was "oh no! Im not a teenager anymore!" I quite liked my teenage years :D

Insh'Allah things will improve for you and you'llbe granted that which is better for you! Ameen.