Wednesday 13 June 2007

forgive me

As i stand in the rain
I plead with Allah
Asking him please forgive me for my weaknesses
please judge me by your mercy
I'm struggling to reach the end
I feel the rain washing over me
I know i brought this upon myself
I realize now my foolishness
Please forgive me for my naivety
Please forgive me for thinking i know it all
I'm asking you sincerely
pleading with you
with nothing left of me except just 'me'
I'm nobody will always be a nobody
I don't know better then you Allah
I admit that now
I was foolish then
Please forgive me
I need you
If you close your door on me now
Then where shall i turn ?
Who will i ask for aid ?
Who will relieve me off my pain ?
I'm sitting down now
All soaked in the rain
In all my silliness
Feelings of shame and guilt
Asking you
pleading with you
forgive me , forgive me .....

No comments: